yellis Gematria: A net Class Library for calculating the Gematria value of.

toppage フォーラム 洞南会掲示板 yellis Gematria: A net Class Library for calculating the Gematria value of.

yellis Gematria: A net Class Library for calculating the Gematria value of.

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #214249 返信
    berrytedesco3
    ゲスト

They’ll tell you that letters and words all have a numerical value and weight that is implicit of deeper meaning, connecting other words of similar weight. In fact, this concept has been given merit and studied in relation to biblical texts for hundreds of years. Kabbalist Jewish scholars call this study gematria and believe that there is a hidden code in the Torah that contains clues to current and future events. Add the values of the letters in the name to determine their value. If the sum is a double-digit number, simply add the two figures to produce a single digit. (For instance, the numerical value of your name number, 21, is three.) Only if your name number is 11 or 22 will there be an exception. The fact that most people have not heard of Gematria is reason enough to talk about it. I use Gematria, the ancient occult practice of coding numbers into letters and words, reveal the false reality in which we live. I take headlines from the world of news, sports and entertainment and reveal the numerical code behind the story. Gematria is an alphanumeric code where letters and words in the Hebrew alphabet are assigned numbers, values, or calculations. If you enjoyed this short article and you would certainly such as to receive even more information concerning webpage (Hu.Feng.Ku.Angn.I.Ub.I.xn%26mdash;.xn%26mdash;.U.K37@cgi.members.interq.or.jp) kindly check out the web site. It is commonly used in Jewish culture to understand text, particularly within the Torah, on a deeper and more spiritual level. The 8-hour day is frequently represented by the number 888 in the global labor movement. Workers demanded eight hours of labor, eight hours of rest, and eight hours of personal time.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: yellis Gematria: A net Class Library for calculating the Gematria value of.
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう