• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #200371 返信
    coledeal63628
    ゲスト

Share Drive Access Outside Of Network.
    Hey, guys, super easy question for most of you, but believe it or not .. I do not know the answer to this .. actually .. i sorta do, but I feel like I am missing something.
    We have a Windows Server 2008 R2. On this server, I want to setup for myself and my plant manager to be able to access the Shared Company Folder outside of the Network of the Factory Site.
    We can all access the Shared Drive as long as we’re plugged in or connected to the on site Network .. however .. I need to be able to have access to the Shared Drive on this server outside of that Network.
    We both are using Windows 10 Home Edition – is there a way for me to be able to access the Shared Drive without having to use something like CloudBerry Remote Assistant or Team Viewer.
    If you cherished this article and also you would like to be given more info relating to dedicated server rating please visit our own web site. For example .. just setting it up as a “Drive G: or Drive Z: ?
    BC AdBot (Login to Remove)
    BleepingComputer.com.
    #2 Sneakycyber.
    Remote access VPN is your best option. The other option is to setup a SFTP server software secured with RSA keys.
    #3 milkyway12.
    Topic Starter Members 5 posts OFFLINE Local time: 08:25 AM.
    Some how a previous technician just setup a drive (G:) on the plant managers computer, and he accessed the Shared Folder like he would his (C:) drive.
    I understand you can map the drive onsite and have it sitting in File Explorer where you can see it and access it, but some how he had setup where he would just click that Shared Folder like a drive and access it even off site.
    Were sure its only a VPN service like Team Viewer that gives him this access?
    If you go to Advanced Sharing / Network you can create a workplace connection. Like file:\\VCfactory/Company Shared Drive.
    That works fine when on the same Network but he somehow got that to work while offsite.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Share Drive Access Outside Of Network – Windows Server
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう