Military Time: The 24-Hour Clock Simplified With a Chart

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #219613 返信
    annettisaacs64
    ゲスト

As mentioned, the clock begins at midnight which is 0000 hours. Up until 1200 hrs., it is exactly the same as the a.m. While it is called military time in the United States, many organizations outside of the military use it. Military time is based around a 24-hour clock, instead of the 12-hour clock that is divided into a.m. Rather, the 24-hour clock’s used in military time starts at midnight and then passes through 24 hours a day. The advantage of using military time/a 24-hour clock is that it lessens any ambiguity that might arise from using the 12-hour clock and having to specify a.m. Reading and interpreting a military time chart is easy once you know how the system works. Distinguishing the two diurnal repetitions of this sequence. It was when someone gave me a time that was in the afternoon or evening that I had trouble. I knew I had to add or subtract 12 to convert military time to standard time, I just never knew which one was the correct option in that moment. Consequently, I would stand there in silence, furrowing my eyebrows, trying to make the conversion as quickly as I could so I didn’t look like an idiot. Converting military time to standard is fairly simple once you learn. Knowing how to read military time is a great skill to have. If you ever find yourself in a country where the military is used, knowing how to read and covert will make your travels easy. Today, most watches have the capabilities to view both 24 and 12 hour times with an easy change of settings. Use the military time converter to quickly convert standard time to military time and vice versa. More information regarding military time and military time chart will be covered in this article, along with information on how to convert from military time to standard time and vice versa. Military time is the popular time convention used in some countries including the United States of America and Canada that has helped get rid of the ambiguity of the conventional time format.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Military Time: The 24-Hour Clock Simplified With a Chart
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう