Katie Price reveals plans to resurrect her singing career

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #166045 返信
    roccoelmore7
    ゲスト

has revealed that she plans to resurrect her singing career and has even bought her very own recording studio.<br>The former glamour model, 42, told how she also wants to enter a singing career so that people would treat her vocal talents seriously.<br>Speaking to Steven Leng and 인계동가라오케 Bobby Norris on , Katie also hit back at critics of her vocal abilities, declaring: ‘If you don’t want to hear it, don’t tap on and listen<br> A whole new career: Katie Price has revealed that she plans to resurrect her singing career and has even bought her very own recording st<br>Opening up on her desire to be taken seriously, Katie said: ‘Obviously I muck about on Instagram. And when I say I want to be on The Masked [Singer], I want to be on The Voice, then everyone takes the mickey out of me saying, “oh shut up Kate. You really think you can sing<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article
    204 shares

‘I’m like, yeah, I can actually. And 수원가라오케 they’re like, “well, I dunno what you hea<br> In fact, Katie is so determined to develop this side of her career that she’s even splashed out on her very own recording studio so she can belt out her favourite t<br>s. Chart domination? The former glamour model, 42, told how she also wants to enter a singing career so that people would treat her vocal talents seriously (pictured in<br>0) She added: ‘I’ve now bought myself a studio for YouTube. So I’m going to do my like karaoke versions, acoustic versions of songs I want t<br>.’Katie has previously made attempts to conquer the charts in the past, having teamed up with ex-husband Peter Andre, 47, to record their version of A Whole New <br>d.While back in 2005, she made a bid to represent the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest, with the star famously slipping into a pink leotard while pregnant with son H<br>y. Defiant: Speaking on Fubar’s Access All Areas , Katie also hit back at critics of her vocal abilities, declaring: ‘If you don’t want to hear it, don’t tap on and li<br>!’ Ready for success: ‘I’ve now bought myself a studio for YouTube. So I’m going to do my like karaoke versions, acoustic versions of songs I want to do’ (pictured in<br>9)She also released a single, Free To Love Again, but sadly that only reached number 60 in the chart<br> And while she dead set on taking to the mic again, her beau Carl Woods isn’t so keen, as when asked if Katie could sing, he replied: ‘Absolutely<br>!’Undeterred by Carl or other critics of her singing, an adamant Katie insisted: ‘I’m not giving up. I’m going to do it… If you don’t want to hear it, don’t tap on and <br>en!’ Sing it: While back in 2005, she made a bid to represent the UK in the Eurovision Song Contest, with the star famously slipping into a pink leotard while pregnant with so<br>rvey Free to sing again: She also released a single, Free To Love Again, but sadly that only reached number 60 in the charts (pictured performing her song <br>010) Her words come as Carl took to Instagram on Thursday to hilariously mock his girlfriend’s hair, comparing her to Jim Carrey’s character Ace <br>ura.The former Love Island contestant, 31, shared a photo of Katie, who sported her natural cropped locks, next to the Pet Detective, captioning the snap: ‘Alllll righty <br>.’ The post garnered several comments from Carl’s followers, with many remarking that Katie wouldn’t be impressed when she sees his s<br>   Crikey: Her words come as boyfriend Carl took to Instagram on Thursday to hilariously mock his girlfriend’s hair, comparing her to Jim Carrey’s character Ace<br>tura Oh dear: The former Love Island contestant, 31, shared a photo of Katie, who sported her natural cropped locks, next to the Pet Detective, captioning the snap: ‘Alllll righ<br>hen’

data-track-module=”am-external-links^external-links”>
    Read more:

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.has(‘external-source-links’, ‘externalLinkTracker’);
    );

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Katie Price reveals plans to resurrect her singing career
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう