Improving Small Companies Can Be Practiced Without Spending A Dime

toppage フォーラム 洞南会掲示板 Improving Small Companies Can Be Practiced Without Spending A Dime

Improving Small Companies Can Be Practiced Without Spending A Dime

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #183169 返信
    jaxonparkhurst7
    ゲスト

And because we’re not exactly one for softening the blows of the business world, here are some of the harsh truths of the small business world, presented in all of their ugly glory. The time for tickle fights and kitten fuzz are over. It’s time to face these things head on to save some disappointment and frustration in the long run.

A. Labor cost is the actual direct labor used in the making of product or doing the service. The cost would also include all the fringe benefits like social security, payroll taxes, vacation pay, holidays, sick pay days, etc.

When you are looking at business growth the first question you must ask is does is fit with what I am already doing? The grass and the money may look greener on the other side. But, getting to the other side may force you into an abyss that you will never crawl out of.

Years ago there was a book, What Do You Say When You Talk To Yourself?, written by Dr. Shad Helmstetter. In actual studies on self-talk you can track a person’s performance. The book provides ways to improve your self-talk and performance. I have used it myself and seen the results. It has helped me experience small business success. As a personal business coach one of the areas I collaborate with self-employed entrepreneurs and solo professionals on is their self-talk.

What makes self-talk very important in our success? Our self-talk reflects our attitude about ourselves in various areas of life. As Zig Ziglar said, “Your attitude will reflect your altitude.” Yes, how we associate with ourselves in how we talk to ourselves is critical in business success.

Go through your list of previous buyers and ask yourself this question: “If people who bought (whatever you are selling), what else might they be interested in?” If someone bought a used couch from your used furniture store, site (http://www.avsim.su) they might like to buy a book or eBook on furniture recovering or a catalogue of fabrics that you can be an affiliate for. Give people that “aha!” feeling and you will win their business for life.

B. Material costs are all the materials used in the making of product or in doing the service. In the lawn mower service as an example it would be the gasoline used in the mower and any other materials used directly in that service. For producing a product it would be all the materials used in the product that is sent to the customer including all the packaging materials.

Google now shows video as part of their search results. Someone can type in say ‘cars’ and text web pages as well as YouTube videos will be returned. Why don’t you get your own videos in the search results and see how this can benefit your sales.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Improving Small Companies Can Be Practiced Without Spending A Dime
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう