Gematria Wikipedia

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #216457 返信
    vickywarby39237
    ゲスト

The text is a composition of letters that are organized and combined to generate words, phrases and sentences. A number is assigned to each letter with a particular code of Gematria. The number of the letters, when combined to form words, phrases and sentences, can be added up to form a gematrical value that can be related to other words, phrases and sentences (Hardiman, 2019). Gematrists use different methods to calculate the numerological value of letters. The value of a word or phrase is the sum of the numerology values of each letter in the word or phrase. Variant spellings of some letters can be used to produce sets of different numbers, which can be added up or analyzed separately. Based on these definitions, the difference between numerology and gematria – in simple terms – is that gematria is the practice of assigning a numerical value to letters and words in the Hebrew alphabet to uncover hidden meanings within the text. Whereas numerology is the study of numbers as they are to decipher their symbolic meaning. The gematria calculator is a more interactive way to find the numerical values in the most famous Gematria against the alphabet provided. We are easily able to convert the simple words in the most known gematria codes. If you have any questions relating to where and just how to make use of gematria decoder, you can contact us at our web-page. This can be great if you are finding the Gematria value so any phrase, word or sentence. It is great to convert a phrase or a word into its Gematria code, and we can discuss various topics without any fear of decoding our content. My name is Marty Leeds and I am the author of three books, Pi & The English Alphabet Volume 1, Volume 2 and the recently released The Peacock’s Tales – The Alchemical Writings of Claudia Pavonis. I have uncovered a mathematical cipher hidden beneath the English Alphabet that is based on religious and secret society symbols and methodologies (a deconstruction we will explore in this article). I have an ongoing lecture series discussing symbolism, mythology, numerology, gematria and sacred geometry on my sites and /martyleeds33 showing the myriad ways in which we can utilize this numeric cryptogram. The following article is an excerpt from my book The Peacock’s Tales – The Alchemical Writings of Claudia Pavonis.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Gematria Wikipedia
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう