CBD Edibles Wholesale – PayPal Payments

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #159272 返信
    zoecic
    ゲスト

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We merely provide promotion and marketing services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Health Retail store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they promote a comparatively substantial range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has restricted my payment choices and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to consult with another lawyer from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at ran.itigo.jp could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: CBD Edibles Wholesale – PayPal Payments
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう