CBD Coffee – PayPal Payments

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #159371 返信
    zoereide
    ゲスト

I run a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD product lines. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely provide promotion and marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Health Retail store and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a rather substantial range of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment possibilities and right now, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic standard to all companies. I am still to seek advice from yet another legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at miyakejima.biz could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: CBD Coffee – PayPal Payments
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう