18 Best Free Online Gematria Calculator Websites

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #218562 返信
    shaneljessup99
    ゲスト

Gematria is more than an ancient Jewish technique to decode hidden meanings in Hebrew scriptures; it is also a way to gain new insights through numerology and mysticism. Exploring gematria opens the door to teach us deeper layers of meaning in life. The Hebrew Gematria is the oldest known Gematria, and you should have a separate Hebrew gematria calculator to find the values in the hebrew gematria [Hu.Feng.Ku.Angn.I.Ub.I.Xn—.Xn—.U.K37@cgi.members.interq.or.jp]. The Gematria Hebrew is specific and there is no regularity of the numeric except for the first 5 numbers of the English alphabets. Please note the author of this website does not claim to be an expert in the languages considered herein. The things shown here represent some of the things this websites author has discovered while personally studying Hebrew and God’s word. The technological computer age we live in now has enabled the Jewish rabbis and scribes to discover these hidden codes. Sometimes the words are found reading from right to left and other times left to right. I have not typed out whole verses but just the area that pertains to the actual fruit or tree. The Ragil Method is the method that most people mean when they use the word gematria. Remember gematria is a Greek word that is also the shoresh for geometry.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: 18 Best Free Online Gematria Calculator Websites
あなたの情報:

次の記事

ホームページ再開おめでとう